Gullane Golf Club (EH31 2BB) is situated at the west end of the village of Gullane in East Lothian. Please use the postcode in your Sat Nav or smart phone. Click here to view a map of East Lothian.
Getting here is quick and easy. Find the fastest route using google maps in our Get Directions section below.
Edinburgh airport is the nearest airport and is approximately 45 minutes by car from Gullane (outside rush hour).
Book your car hire with Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental and receive 15% off.
Enter code GG15 at checkout to redeem.
Book online now at: www.arnoldclarkrental.com.
Disclaimer: Code must be entered at checkout to redeem. Valid on cars only. Terms and conditions apply.
Alternatively, try Rhino Car Hire with whom we’ve negotiated discounted rates, just quote ‘Gullane’ when enquiring for the discount.
The nearest train station to Gullane is Drem: trains to Drem depart from Edinburgh Waverley. The service is operated by Scotrail. However, please note, that there are no taxis based at Drem station so you should phone a taxi in advance of arrival at the station. The average journey time from Drem station to Gullane by taxi is approximately 5-10 minutes.
The bus service stops in Gullane and is operated by East Coast Buses and leaves from Semple Street in Edinburgh. The X5 and 124 are the two buses which run from Edinburgh to Gullane and then on to North Berwick.
There are a number of local taxi companies available:
AJ Private Hire
|01620 675 088
|A2B Private Hire
|01620 895 000
|Airports R Us
|01620 844 999
|B.G.'s Taxi Service & Private Hire
|01875 810 350
|East Lothian & B-Line Private Hire
|01620 844 282
|Jim's Taxis & Private Hire
|01620 894 900
|Taxi & Hutch
|0131 665 5600
1. Head out of Edinburgh on the A1 heading East towards Berwick upon Tweed.
2. Turn off at the Bankton Junction for the A198 towards North Berwick.
3. Follow the A198 through Longniddry and Aberlady.
4. As you approach Gullane, the Gullane Links Clubhouse Car Park is on the right immediately before entering the village. The Gullane Members Clubhouse sits on the opposite of the road and runs parallel to the 1st fairway of Course No.1. The Car Park is located at the rear of the building.
1. From North Berwick head West along the A198 towards Gullane.
2. Go through Gullane village and the Gullane Links Clubhouse Car Park is on the left as you exit the village. The Gullane Members Clubhouse sits on the opposite of the road and runs parallel to the 1st fairway of Course No.1. The Car Park is located at the rear of the building.